Association Insurance Claims

When a disaster strikes a community, who is responsible for repairing what can be a tricky road to negotiate.

Portions of damage to common areas of property in housing developments, townhome communities, and condominiums may be covered under an insurance policy maintained by the homeowners or condominium association.  Other areas and contents will most likely be covered under insurance policies maintained by the individual homeowner.  When these insurers pass the buck between one another, or wrongfully deny or underpay claims, this can pit neighbor against neighbor in a struggle between associations, homeowners and the insurance companies.

This does not have to be the case.

If your community has suffered damage, our team of experienced attorneys can help both associations and homeowners work together to navigate these waters and ensure that your community is fully repaired by any and all responsible insurance companies.

Please contact us so that we may assist you with your denied or underpaid claim, or by representing you from the onset with your new insurance claim.

Schedule Your Consultation. Call Today:  954-463-8100


[maxbutton id=”1″]