Born in Wilmington, Delaware, Mr. Dill graduated from Syracuse University in 1991 with a degree in Political Science and a minor in History. He attended the University of Miami School of Law. While in law school, he was a law clerk to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, participating in the confirmation processes for Justice Stephen Breyer and numerous other Federal judges, in addition to preparing advisory opinions on legal and constitutional issues for proposed legislation. After graduating from University of Miami School of law in 1995, he was admitted to the Delaware Bar in 1996 and the Florida Bar in 1997.
During his legal career, Mr. Dill has represented Fortune 500 companies in bodily injury claims, worked on multiple wrongful death cases, first party property damage cases, personal injury cases as both a plaintiff attorney and defense attorney. He has litigated Americans With Disabilities Act claims on behalf of both the disabled and private businesses. He has tried cases to verdict in Florida state and Federal courts. In addition to his litigation experience, Mr. Dill has handled corporate formation and commercial transactions on behalf of clients.
Mr. Dill now focuses his practice litigating on behalf of Plaintiffs in claims against insurance companies for damages to homes and property. He lives in Davie with his wife Angela and their two sons.
- Ellison v. Louis, Case No. 5020080000410
- Contin v. Home Depot USA, Inc. Case No. CA 03-02707
- MTCH v. Visual Images, LLC, Case No. 03-5994 SP 05
- Santarelli v. Gutterman, Case No. CL 99-8441 AH
- Vitakis v. J&J Motor Holdings, Inc., Case No 96-12702 CA 13
- Miami Air Lease v. Standard Seafood, Case NO. 98-05313 CA 27
- Pastor v. Lowe, McKenna, Hall and Anon, Case No. 95-1522 CIV Ryskamp
- Assoc. for Disabled Americans v. Reinfeld Anderson, 975 F.Supp. 2d 1285 (S.D. Fla. 2013)
- Segal v. Ricky’s Restaurant and Lounge, Inc., 2012 WL 2393769 (S.D. Fla. 2012)
- Kennedy v. Grova , 2012 WL 1368139 (S.D. Fla. 2012)
- Garcia v. Georges, 434 Fed.Appx. 791 (11th Cir. 2011)
- Access for the Disabled, Inc. v. Fort Lauderdale Hospitality, Inc., 826 F.Supp.2d 1330 (S.D. Fla. 2011)
- Eichorn v. Home Depot USA, Inc., 2007 WL 2774247 (S.D. Fla. 2007)
- Fils-Aime v. Home Depot USA, Inc., 2007 WL 2409821 (S.D. Fla. 2007)
- Diaz v. Home Depot USA, Inc., 2007 WL 934614 (S.D.Fla. 2007)